Are you a parent homeschooling your child and not sure how to go about teaching them English for their GCSEs? Alternatively your child may sadly have failed their GCSEs in English and need to resit? Perhaps you are a mature student who needs to sit your GCSEs to take your career to the next level? Whatever your needs, we've got you covered! The 'Ultimate English Literature GCSE AQA Poetry Anthology Course' focusing on 'Love and Relationships' is a comprehensive course for students wishing to their GCSE qualifications in English Literature which are all part of the AQA GCSE specification. Taught by Barbara Njau, who is an experienced and qualified English Teacher, you will gain all the knowledge you are seeking to pass the GCSE at a Level 9 - which is an A*!
A Welcome Message!
Hello, my name is Barbara and I am an experienced English teacher. I've helped students get a Level 9 in their English GCSEs! My Course will help you get top marks in the 2020 English GCSEs! I'm excited to share with you my top secrets which will help you get a Level 9 in your English GCSEs... Let's get started!
Inside The Course!
English Literature Course
You will Learn how to:
- Read and write about Poetry
- Analyse Key themes
- Interprete and understand a poem
English Language Course
You will learn how to:
- Write essays using the PEE method
- Understand difficult terminology
- Write top creative stories
- How to analyse and write about Poems (4:35)
- Introducing Love and Relationships Poetry Anthology (41:45)
- When We Two Parted: Poem and Analysis (6:44)
- Love’s Philosophy: Poem and Analysis (6:01)
- Porphyria’s Lover: Poem and Analysis (11:45)
- Sonnet 29: Poem and Analysis (5:45)
- Neutral Tones: Poem and Analysis (7:35)
- Letters From Yorkshire: Poem and Analysis (8:13)
- The Farmer’s Bride: Poem and Analysis (12:58)
- Walking Away: Poem and Analysis (9:45)
- Eden Rock: Poem and Analysis (11:40)
- Follower: Poem and Analysis (8:39)
- Mother, Any Distance: Poem and Analysis (7:42)
- Before You Were Mine: Poem and Analysis (7:42)
- Winter Swans: Poem and Analysis (9:02)
- Climbing My Grandfather: Poem and Analysis (10:22)
- Love and Relationships Poetry: Exam Questions Practice (44:30)